Sunday, June 22, 2008


Another oshie project. Since it is June and the start of the rainy season in Japan, I thought this little guy was very appropriate to make.

This is a remote-control holder and my first washi-paper project. I made it from old milk cartons and glued washi paper over it with rice glue.

My second washi project

Box with lid

I'm still trying to get over the jitters from a pretty good shake we had a few minutes ago. This one actually got me under the table. Even though we have earthquakes here quite frequently, I can't say that I've gotten used to them, and I don't like them at all.

So I've been crafting again. I was able to bring my projects home from my washi paper class, and I also took another oshie class on Thursday this week. Enjoy the photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah ha ha, remote control holder, nice!

I guess a lot of people just get used to earthquakes, but I don't think I'd be one of those people. Yikes. Keep duckin' and coverin' LN!