Thursday, February 28, 2008


Sanrio character Tenorikuma

Hey there. Just wanted to let folks know that I haven't disappeared. Things have been pretty quiet around here, and I'm doing my best to recover from another cold. My nose has been hurting a bit because of the cold and because of the chilly and dry weather we've been having. We finally got some rain the other day, which was nice. As a born-in-the-Northwest kind of gal, I haven't had to deal with a really dry climate for an extended period of time, so this has been a learning experience.

Zach and I are planning a couple of day trips in March, and I'm looking forward to those. I've been working on some embroidery projects that I had been putting off for a while, and studying some Japanese. I'm sure some of you will be jealous when I tell you that I went to the cool Yuzawaya craft store last weekend. I was good and didn't go crazy, and I bought some cute Japanese fabric with these little Sanrio coffee characters called Tenorikuma.

Okay, that's it for now. I hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute coffee guys! I have a cold too, but at least it's not dry here. Hope we both feel better soon.